Amp Up Your Yard Photo Contest
Are you planning or have you built a Townsend Lumber/Bass Lake Sawmill Pergola or Party Pavilion DIY kit this year?
If so, it could win you $1,000 CASH!
If you have built one of our pergola or party pavilion kits this year or plan to build one this summer using Townsend Lumber sustainably-sourced hardwood lumber and Simpson Strong Tie Outdoor Accents® Decorative Hardware, we want to see your pictures and you can enter for a chance to win great prizes!
- GRAND PRIZE: $1,000 CASH
- RUNNER-UP: $250 gift certificate
Please note: Photos must be in jpeg file format and of a pavilion or pergola purchased from Townsend Lumber and/or Bass Lake Sawmill during 2021 with the majority of the products used in its construction to have been purchased from Townsend Lumber and/or Bass Lake Sawmill. Pergola or pavilion must be on entrant’s property and purchased by the entrant.
How to Enter (Please Read):
- Take at least 3 photos that clearly show your pergola or pavilion project. (“Before/After” and “In Progress” photos are accepted as long as at least one photo is of the finished project.)
- Change the file name of your photo to include the project, your last name and the retail outlet (Townsend Lumber or Bass Lake Sawmill) where the materials were purchased. Examples: pergola_LASTNAME_BassLakeSawmill.jpg or pavilion_LASTNAME_TownsendLumber.jpg.
- Email photos to email@example.com and include your full name, address, phone # and/or email address, and a brief description of your pergola/pavilion project, including wood species used, dimensions, whether it was a DIY project or a contractor was hired, and any stains/paints used.
Each entry will be judged on the following criteria:
- Originality (Followed the basic building plan or customized?)
- Creativity (Any extra flourishes added to personalize it?)
- Overall size of the project
- Presentation (Is it furnished and/or decorated?)
This contest will run through August 31, 2019, and we’ll take up to 2 days to judge the winners. Winners will be announced September 3rd.
Need inspiration? Visit DIY Building Kits
Official contest rules here