COVID 19 Update:
Moving forward to protect our Employees, Customers and Business Operations
Townsend Lumber is an essential business for the Ontario economy.
We are continuing to buy standing timber & logs, sell landscape & agriculture products, and have wood products available for construction and home projects.
As the economic environment around COVID-19 continues to evolve, Townsend Lumber continues to stay committed to doing our part to help flatten the curve while staying focused on providing essential products, protecting our employees, customers and the continuation of our business operations. Townsend Lumber will continue with its operations maintaining our customer first approach while ensuring the safety and health of our number one asset, our employees, is also protected.
We have implemented a contingency plan consisting of operating procedures that will allow us to continue to ensure that we provide you the products and services that you need with minimal disruptions.
In light of the Government of Ontario’s recent announcement of lockdown measures across the province starting on Boxing Day, please find below the changes in day to day operations being implemented, effective December 26th:
- The Townsend Lumber Retail Store will be closed to the general public.
- Orders can be placed via phone or email.
- Curbside pick-up or delivery options are available.
- Payments will be handled either prior to pick-up/delivery or at the time of pick-up over the phone.
- Preferred methods of payment are: on account, credit card or e-transfer.
- To pick-up orders placed over the phone or online in advance of your arrival at the Retail Store, we ask that you call from the parking lot once you have arrived, and a member of our team will meet you outside to facilitate your product pick-up.
Townsend Lumber appreciates your business and is committed to meeting your needs. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.