COVID 19 Update:
Moving forward to protect our Employees, Customers and Business Operations
Townsend Lumber is an essential business for the Ontario economy.
We are continuing to buy standing timber & logs, sell landscape & agriculture products, and have wood products available for construction and home projects.
As the economic environment around COVID-19 continues to evolve, Townsend Lumber continues to stay committed to doing our part to help flatten the curve while staying focused on providing essential products, protecting our employees, customers and the continuation of our business operations. Townsend Lumber will continue with its operations maintaining our customer first approach while ensuring the safety and health of our number one asset, our employees, is also protected.
We have implemented a contingency plan consisting of operating procedures that will allow us to continue to ensure that we provide you the products and services that you need with minimal disruptions. In light of the Government of Ontario’s recent ‘stay-at-home’ order across the province, please find below the changes in day-to-day operations being implemented effective April 8, 2021:
- The Townsend Lumber Retail Store is closed to the public.
- Orders can be placed via phone or email.
- Curbside pick-up or delivery options are available.
- Payments will be handled either prior to pick-up/delivery or at time of pick-up over the phone.
- Preferred methods of payment are: on account, credit card or e-transfer.
- When picking up an order, simply call from the parking lot once you have arrived (if payment is still required, it can be taken over the phone at this time) and a member of our team will ensure your order is accessible.
Townsend Lumber appreciates your business and is committed to meeting your needs. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.