COVID 19 Update:
Moving forward to protect our Employees, Customers and Business Operations
Townsend Lumber is an essential business for the Ontario economy.
We are continuing to buy standing timber & logs, sell landscape & agriculture products, and have wood products available for construction and home projects.
As the economic environment around COVID-19 continues to evolve, Townsend Lumber continues to stay committed to doing our part to help flatten the curve while staying focused on providing essential products, protecting our employees, customers and the continuation of our business operations. Townsend Lumber will continue with its operations maintaining our customer first approach while ensuring the safety and health of our number one asset, our employees, is also protected.
We have implemented a contingency plan consisting of operating procedures that will allow us to continue to ensure that we provide you the products and services that you need with minimal disruptions. As the Province of Ontario enters Step One of the Government of Ontario’s Re-Opening Plan, please find below the changes to our day-to-day operations being implemented effective June 14, 2021:
- The Townsend Lumber Retail Store is open to the public. However, the safety of our customers and our staff is still our top priority and therefore, we have procedures in place that allow us to continue to follow public health advice and workplace safety measures.
- Curbside pick-up or delivery options are available.
- To pick up orders placed over the phone or online in advance of your arrival at the Retail Store, we ask that you call from the parking lot once you have arrived and a member of our team will meet you outside to facilitate your product pick-up
- Hand sanitizer is available and required upon entering the retail store.
- Customers are asked to complete a self-assessments upon entering the retail store.
- As per local by-laws, face masks must be worn by all customers before entering the retail store and physical distancing is still encouraged.
- Additional cleaning protocols are in place and being followed.
- Preferred methods of payment are: debit, credit card, on account, or e-transfer.
Townsend Lumber appreciates your business and is committed to meeting your needs. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.