COVID 19 Update:
Moving forward to protect our Employees, Customers and Business Operations
Townsend Lumber is an essential business for the Ontario economy.
We are happy to announce that we have officially re-opened to the public. We are continuing to buy standing timber & logs, sell landscape & agriculture products, and have wood products available for construction and home projects.
As the economic environment around COVID-19 continues to evolve, Townsend Lumber continues to stay committed to doing our part to help flatten the curve while staying focused on providing essential products, protecting our employees, customers and the continuation of our business operations. Townsend Lumber will continue with its operations maintaining our customer first approach while ensuring the safety and health of our number one asset, our employees, is also protected.
In light of this, we have implemented a contingency plan consisting of operating procedures that will allow us to continue to ensure that we provide you the products and services that you need with minimal disruptions. Please find below the changes in day to day operations being implemented effective immediately:
- The Townsend Lumber Retail Store is open to the general public. However, the safety of our customers and our staff is still our top priority and therefore, we have procedures in place that allow us to continue to follow public health advice and workplace safety measures.
- Hand sanitizer is available and required upon entering.
- As per local by-laws, face masks must be worn by all customers before entering our retail stores and physical distancing is still encouraged.
- Additional cleaning protocols are in place and being followed.
- Preferred payment methods are: on account, e-transfer or credit card.
- To pick-up orders placed over the phone or online in advance of your arrival at the Retail Store, we ask that you call from the parking lot once you have arrived, and a member of our team will meet you outside to facilitate your product pick-up.
Townsend Lumber appreciates your business and is committed to meeting your needs. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.