COVID 19 Update:
Moving forward to protect our Employees, Customers and Business Operations
Townsend Lumber is an essential business for the Ontario economy.
We are continuing to buy standing timber & logs, sell landscape & agriculture products, and have wood products available for construction and home projects.
As the economic environment around COVID-19 continues to evolve, Townsend Lumber continues to stay committed to doing our part while staying focused on providing essential products, protecting our employees, customers and the continuation of our business operations. Townsend Lumber will continue with its operations maintaining our customer first approach while ensuring the safety and health of our number one asset, our employees, is also protected.
Please find below the changes to our day-to-day operations being implemented, effective March 21, 2022:
- The Townsend Lumber Retail Store is open to the public.
- Face masks are no longer required in the retail store but feel free to continue to wear one, if desired.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- Additional cleaning protocols are in place and being followed.
- Curbside pick-up or delivery options are available.
- Preferred methods of payment are: debit, credit card, on account, or e-transfer.
Townsend Lumber appreciates your business and is committed to meeting your needs. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.